• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

economic collapse was predicted for sept....

Ohhh I have been eyeing it quite a bit. Would love to pick up some more in the $5s

$5.50 TVIX...... GET YOUR TVIX....... TVIX ON SALE.......... TVIX HERE........

come on N Korea/China/Syria/Russia/Palestine/Ukraine/Turkey/NATO/ISIS/Hackers/Cyber warfare/Housing bubble/Debt Bubble/QE Infinity/$15 minimum wage/Bernie/Hillary/Trump!!!!
Hell we may hit the fours or the $3's, but soon all that **** is going to come to a head.

Come on SHTF Lottery Tickets.....

$5.50 TVIX...... GET YOUR TVIX....... TVIX ON SALE.......... TVIX HERE........

come on N Korea/China/Syria/Russia/Palestine/Ukraine/Turkey/NATO/ISIS/Hackers/Cyber warfare/Housing bubble/Debt Bubble/QE Infinity/$15 minimum wage/Bernie/Hillary/Trump!!!!
Hell we may hit the fours or the $3's, but soon all that **** is going to come to a head.

Come on SHTF Lottery Tickets.....

Yeah, I don't understand why the market is roaring again

Forget about saving the money, pay attention to what is happening world wide. grain storage in America and worldwide is almost non existent. the foreign owned federal reserve has been keeping the economy afloat by printing fiat dollars with nothing to back them, and it can't go on forever so we are very close to a complete financial collapse of the dollar and then the end of property rights. Life is about to get very difficult so prepare as best you can!

dd9.jpeg

Misery loves company and I definitely believe there are a lot of miserable people hoping for another collapse asap.

Not hoping. Expecting. There is a difference.

Yeah, I don't understand why the market is roaring again

The ECB is circling the negative interest rate drain just behind the Bank o' Nippon. The Fed just walked back from their hawkish (more like sparrow) stance on raising US interest rates. The Bank of China has said they will print and spend as much as it takes to "maintain growth".

In other words, the can got kicked up the hill again and the balloon got puffed back up.

I have heard very wealthy prominent businessmen here locally in Atl make business plans for the next year or five. They say things like "we are in for a recession that will be bad. Probably much worse than 2008."

It's not just the minority saying it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom