• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EAT it Fascists! BATF says no M855 ban.

I think people are getting too excited about this:

The ATF said in a statement on Tuesday it would not seek to issue final guidelines "at this time." The agency said it will instead wait until Americans have finished commenting on the federal regulations and evaluate their comments and suggestions before "proceeding with any framework."

I think people are getting too excited about this:

The ATF said in a statement on Tuesday it would not seek to issue final guidelines "at this time." The agency said it will instead wait until Americans have finished commenting on the federal regulations and evaluate their comments and suggestions before "proceeding with any framework."

Exactly - "At this time".

What about "Next time"?

Exactly - "At this time".

What about "Next time"?

I guess I'm a pessimist, but all I read in this article is that they're going to read opinions before making a decision. They're still taking comments until 3/16 so the article is just confirming that they are looking at the opinions, something that shouldn't need to be stated anyway.

This goes out to of you spending $.50+ per round.

simpson 1.jpg

I guess I'm a pessimist, but all I read in this article is that they're going to read opinions before making a decision. They're still taking comments until 3/16 so the article is just confirming that they are looking at the opinions, something that shouldn't need to be stated anyway.

I see your point. Why do it now when everyone is all riled up? Wait until the next national tragedy and slip it in unseen. I don't think they were ready for the amount of blowback they received. Hopefully they will just let it go.

Back
Top Bottom