• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drug bust = Guns seized

Are you OK with the confiscation of these guns?

• Total voters
I just stated not weed because I didn’t make weed cases unles it was pounds. I understand your point and enjoyed debating it a little. I just think you are upset with the article about the guns and the way the laws are written. The weapons will be tagged photographed inventoried ran for stolen and held. And if somebody started slinging dope from a house next to yours you would want something done about it

I think at the end of the day we should be able to agree that while yes drug dealers are definitely the bad guys, the typical cannabis enthusiast is no threat to society
People who defend taking other people's private property, particularly their firearms, because it makes them feel good or 'hey, it's the law' are the ones I'm more worried about.

Wow, sounds like a lot of precautions are taken. Now, queue the myriad of accounts of them busting down the wrong doors or heck, just a flash bang in a baby crib will do. :pound:
I remember what I think of, IIRC, an Atlanta Red Dog drug squad who busted in and murdered a little old black lady who kept a revolver with her to protect herself - all on a tip or some such disproven nonsense.....I think the final resolution is that those Red Dogs - at least one of them - did some prison time...

I just stated not weed because I didn’t make weed cases unles it was pounds. I understand your point and enjoyed debating it a little. I just think you are upset with the article about the guns and the way the laws are written. The weapons will be tagged photographed inventoried ran for stolen and held. And if somebody started slinging dope from a house next to yours you would want something done about it
The article said the guns were NOT stolen. So that's apparently already been cleared up.
Funny you mention that. Someone was dealing in a house next to me. They got arrested due to a 'tip'.
Again, the two (confiscation and drug dealing) are separate issues.

I remember what I think of, IIRC, an Atlanta Red Dog drug squad who busted in and murdered a little old black lady who kept a revolver with her to protect herself - all on a tip or some such disproven nonsense.....I think the final resolution is that those Red Dogs - at least one of them - did some prison time...
Kathyrn Johnston. "Say her name."

People who defend taking other people's private property, particularly their firearms, because it makes them feel good or 'hey, it's the law' are the ones I'm more worried about.
I won’t argue with you there! If I paid for it legally with my hard earned dollars ain’t nobody just gonna walk in and take it.

I just think you are upset with the article about the guns and the way the laws are written.
You are correct.
But the laws only exist because they are tolerated by the populace and are only a problem because they are enforced by those who swore an oath to defend the Constitution.

I think at the end of the day we should be able to agree that while yes drug dealers are definitely the bad guys

Sir, you have it all wrong.. the Libtards will tell you it is the “guns” fault...

None of this woulda happened if the guns didn’t make everything happen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom