• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drug bust = Guns seized

Are you OK with the confiscation of these guns?

• Total voters
There is a difference between "taking the guns" and holding them pending a trial.

The cops are doing their DUTY they are sworn to do. They are not destroying the guns, or anything else, on the spot. They will get their day in court as our CONSTITUTION guarantees.
lol. I promise you this, they will never get those guns back regardless of the outcome of any trial. And again, why are guns treated differently than other assets? Hoplophobia in the gun community is going to be the death of us (literally).

Yes and to also the laws of Ga.
So if the state's gun laws contradict the Constitution you are still enforcing them? (Obviously it has happened in countless states countless times).

Could it be because the LAW says so in black and white?

And, no, those guns are gone because the dirtbags are guilty as sin, not any other reason.
How many times do I need to say I'm not discussing the legality of it, I'm discussing the lunacy of it? Maybe once more for those in the back?

"beCAuse muH gUn lawHZ!" is not really a defense. Well, apparently it is. :doh:

So if the state's gun laws contradict the Constitution you are still enforcing them? (Obviously it has happened in countless states countless times).

How many times do I need to say I'm not discussing the legality of it, I'm discussing the lunacy of it? Maybe once more for those in the back?

"beCAuse muH gUn lawHZ!" is not really a defense. Well, apparently it is. :doh:

You asked why. You have been told, and told, and told why.

lol. I promise you this, they will never get those guns back regardless of the outcome of any trial. And again, why are guns treated differently than other assets? Hoplophobia in the gun community is going to be the death of us (literally).
You asked why. You have been told, and told, and told why.
He does not understand they are EVIDENCE in a criminal investigation. and he does not want to be told anything or try to understand

Back
Top Bottom