• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drones....who has em?

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
I am considering funneling some of my gun fund into a starter drone. Thinking starting with the DJI Phantom 3 Pro or the Phantom 4. I would mainly be using it for camera so no racing...I like the features of the Phantom 4 best but is it worth the extra $$$ over the Phantom 3 Pro?

My buddy has a couple....they're addicting and they're money pots because the prop motors keep burning out like candy but I guess you get what you pay for.......look at Amazon and scour the reviews before throwing money down.

I wish I had a good one with a camera.......was at preachers rock the other day and the next best thing to being a hawk would have been sending a camera drone up and away for some killer aerial footage.

upload_2016-8-28_17-23-18.jpeg

My buddy has a couple....they're addicting and they're money pots because the prop motors keep burning out like candy but I guess you get what you pay for.......look at Amazon and scour the reviews before throwing money down.

I wish I had a good one with a camera.......was at preachers rock the other day and the next best thing to being a hawk would have been sending a camera drone up and away for some killer aerial footage.

Ive got one if you are interested :)

DJI Phantom 2 plus GoPro Hero 3 silver.

Back
Top Bottom