• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drivers license renewal application form?

DixieDoug

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
75   1
Reaction score
Do you know where I can get the renewal application form online? Do you have to fill this out at the license branch or can you do it ahead of time?
I have all the other stuff. Plan on going to the new branch in Between.

The agent in Between will give you the forms when you are called up. The Between office is very nice and efficient. I went in when the doors opened at 8:00 and was on my way home at 8:20.

As soon as you walk in and get your "now serving" number, they will give you the form to fill out. Of course in my case it was the wrong form, but it is the state so don't expect a lot of competency (or customer service)

Well it went okay. Took about an hour. The information attendant gave us the forms. Only problem was my wife did not have our marriage license. Women have to show w hy their last name is not the same as on their birth certificate. Finally took our bank statement showing both our names. Wives need to take the marriage license!!!

Wish the State would learn to simply say what all they want.!!!

Well it went okay. Took about an hour. The information attendant gave us the forms. Only problem was my wife did not have our marriage license. Women have to show w hy their last name is not the same as on their birth certificate. Finally took our bank statement showing both our names. Wives need to take the marriage license!!!

Wish the State would learn to simply say what all they want.!!!

If you have a passport, take that and a birth certificate is not needed....

Back
Top Bottom