drew my sidearm, lesson learned

Did you see the video of the guys stripping naked as a fight was starting? It worked disturbingly well. LOL!

When I was a kid I saw firsthand a fight de-escalated by a slightly less physical "country boy" who told a "city" tough guy that, "You may beat me up... but if I get in a good shot & knock you out I will pull down your pants & **** you".

Everyone eyes including mine went :shocked:.

The fight never happened. Unorthodox technique but it worked that time.

When I was a kid I saw firsthand a fight de-escalated by a slightly less physical "country boy" who told a "city" tough guy that, "You may beat me up... but if I get in a good shot & knock you out I will pull down your pants & **** you".

Everyone eyes including mine went :shocked:.

The fight never happened. Unorthodox technique but it worked that time.
I would sure as hell think twice if I was the city boy. Damn!

That is your definition but is not shared by any L.E. I know.
Ask them & post back.
I understand what you mean. The classification of it is as a lethal weapon, but that does not mean that all uses of it are considered lethal. They aren't. If they were, every round you fire at the range would be a felony.

You're comparing hardware to software. Interview some L.E. in your area & post their responses.
I'm sure you're right about their responses because the average cop is going to tell you what conventional wisdom is. However, it is the prosecutor that has the responsibility of interpreting the actual law. That's why I talk to them about this kind of thing.

Yes,
fish2.gif
....we've all been had...
tsk.gif

Back
Top Bottom