Dress pocket knife?

streetroc

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM!
53   0
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a high quality pocket knife that I can keep clipped to the side of nice business slacks? I currently have a Kershaw tanto blur but it's a little too big to wear with dress pants. I like the design though. Is there something similar in a smaller size? I wouldn't mind paying a little more for something nice. I didn't know if there was such a thing as a "luxury" pocket knife.

This is the one I've carried for years - long enough that the MLP has nearly doubled.

It has a pocketclip, which for some reason is not shown in the photo.

Very flat, so not much profile in the pants pocket,

I've learned that Kershaw makes knives in China and USA - I made sure I got a USA one.

This is the one I've carried for years - long enough that the MLP has nearly doubled.

It has a pocketclip, which for some reason is not shown in the photo.

Very flat, so not much profile in the pants pocket,

I've learned that Kershaw makes knives in China and USA - I made sure I got a USA one.

I like it. Does it come in matte black?

Have you considered getting a knive you can carry inside your pocket when you wear dress slacks ? IMO , I don't see anything dressy about a a pocket knife clipped on business dress slacks. Are these khaki pants you are calling dress slacks ?

No they are custom tailored dress slacks. My Kershaw is matte black but a little big and starting to get beat up. I like to keep it clipped on the inside of the left pocket to hold it in place. Looking for a similar design but a little smaller. I like the tanto blade too. Very easy to sharpen.

If you really want a really dressy knife for under $100 check out Deejo knives website. Even if you don't buy one it's fun to build your own personalized knife just to see how it looks.

Doesn't need to be under $100. I'd be willing to spend a few hundred bucks for something really nice if it fit my needs. Matte finish, assisted opening, sturdy clip, preferably a tanto blade.

Back
Top Bottom