• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dow Jones currently down about 900 points - I predict the future

Im no stock person but i do know at where i work we have to but inferior cores because shipping cost from the better core supplier is over 200.00 per order

I know very little about the markets. Is their any other reason except the feds printing money and buying corporate bonds as to why we have not seen a economic situation similar to 2008?

I know very little about the markets. Is their any other reason except the feds printing money and buying corporate bonds as to why we have not seen a economic situation similar to 2008?
Ubama floated his extra $1T largess giveaway by buying creating electronic scrip - $85Billion a MONTH-Half used to buy T-Bills to float the borrowing cost and placate the Fed, and the other half spent on mortgage backed securities (re-re-packaged credit derivatives of bad mortgages) to keep Wall Street happy. He did this at least three years...

Ubama floated his extra $1T largess giveaway by buying creating electronic scrip - $85Billion a MONTH-Half used to buy T-Bills to float the borrowing cost and placate the Fed, and the other half spent on mortgage backed securities (re-re-packaged credit derivatives of bad mortgages) to keep Wall Street happy. He did this at least three years...
To bad he's not running things now right ?

Back
Top Bottom