DON'T DO IT!!!

To late now, I didn't get my message out quick enough. I believe you'll be just fine with your new present!

Thank you!

I will never forget my first credit card at age 18. It took me a couple years to realize I fell for the bait and get it paid off.

I was 15 years old and put on my father's CC. I had $10K limits on my first CC, and had an 800 before I was 35 years old. Credit is great, if you know how to use it.

I did the same but for 60 month. I could have paid cash but at 0% I let my money keep making me money.

Same, I sent 72 because why not, right? Also got full coverage insurance and delivered rolled into the loan, so I have no money out of pocket until first payment in January.

Let's see those new tractors, boys.

I just got a small 1835 from Massy Ferguson for my small 7 acre plot of land.

IMG_4793.jpg

Unless you’re old and plan on dying soon. I plan on being buried in a brand new Corvette with 59 monthly payments left. My tax dollars bailed out the banks so I figure they owe me that.

That corvette better have 2 bald rear tires and every warning light turned on by then. Bonus points if the staging numbers from the race track are still painted on the windshield when they bury you in it.

I swear....I'm always amazed at the credit worthiness of the folks here on the ODT...I'd bet an average of all here would tally near 800...truly a great place!!
that said...a friend...an odt'er. had his credit score lowered into the 700's(I know...God forbid),,,apparently one of his cards closed due to lack of use....apparently that doesn't happen to many folks here, as no one uses their cards, and therefore ....well Jesus....who knows....anyway...back to my story....dinged him over 75 points, due to the lack of available credit....he got his card reinstated, and his score returned to an ODT standard average of above 825....what I'm say'n here, is that you need to use your cards from time to time, to keep them from being closed....as hard as that my seem....suck it up, and charge something...we won't tell if you do...
This has got me to think'n....how about a thread where we could post our credit scores???

Back
Top Bottom