• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dogfathers for Skylar Dec 12

Sniper you did a hell of a good thing putting this together!! I really enjoyed watching all have a great time for a great cause!! I enjoyed seeing all those that I knew, and meeting all those I had not met..Truly an honor to be a part of such a honorable endeavor! Skylar is an inspiration to all, God Bless Her! Thank you again!

Sniper you did a hell of a good thing putting this together!! I really enjoyed watching all have a great time for a great cause!! I enjoyed seeing all those that I knew, and meeting all those I had not met..Truly an honor to be a part of such a honorable endeavor! Skylar is an inspiration to all, God Bless Her! Thank you again!

Brother, you don't realize what your friendship means to me and how much you encourage me. I have been blessed having you and my other friends, who all support me. Once again frank and Dobbs knocked it outta the park with the paint.
We all owe troutman a huge thank you for the time and effort (not to mention the extra parts that were supposed to be donated and never made it) he put into building the AR. He took on the project when his work was slow and the next day he got slammed with work and would come home after a 14hr day and 2 hour drive to work on it. Maybe next time he gets to attend a M&G, leatherhead will give him one of his famous kisses...

Brother, you don't realize what your friendship means to me and how much you encourage me. I have been blessed having you and my other friends, who all support me. Once again frank and Dobbs knocked it outta the park with the paint.
We all owe troutman a huge thank you for the time and effort (not to mention the extra parts that were supposed to be donated and never made it) he put into building the AR. He took on the project when his work was slow and the next day he got slammed with work and would come home after a 14hr day and 2 hour drive to work on it. Maybe next time he gets to attend a M&G, leatherhead will give him one of his famous kisses...
Lol. Yes I agree.

IMG_20151212_124913358.jpg
IMG_20151212_124913358.jpg

Congratulations Hayata

Back
Top Bottom