• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Does brown liquor make you moody?

Wait, aren't you that dude that became a raging alcoholic, took a pistol with him when he checked into rehab & got pissed when they wouldn't give it back, then tried to get another ODT member to go with you to get it back??

The pistol was in my car, it never left the car. Part of checkin was signing off on weapons etc. I was honest and said yes there is a gun in my car. They took my keys and confiscated it. I was there for a month, if I was ok'd by two doctors and counselor to go back into the world, no reason I shouldn't be able to get my gun back. Only family is 3 hours away, they would only release it if someone else was present...so foolishly I asked ODT for assistance.

The pistol was in my car, it never left the car. Part of checkin was signing off on weapons etc. I was honest and said yes there is a gun in my car. They took my keys and confiscated it. I was there for a month, if I was ok'd by two doctors and counselor to go back into the world, no reason I shouldn't be able to get my gun back. Only family is 3 hours away, they would only release it if someone else was present...so foolishly I asked ODT for assistance.
Gotcha; just thought your comment earlier in the thread was ironic considering some of your posts ;)

Gotcha; just thought your comment earlier in the thread was ironic considering some of your posts ;)

I hear ya, spent about $6-8,000 for it, met some really cool guys/gals from all walks of life. Doctors, pilots, nurses, teachers,housewives, tatted up 1%s Hell Angels, meth head wife two kids, scary ass looking mofo, but the damn heart of a teddy bear, saw that dude tear up and gave the big son of a ***** a hug. Rehab gave me perspective, i sill drink, I was more of a situational drunk. Figured the easiest way to deal with the pain of divorce was to drink it away. Two lost jobs because of severe dependency on booze well that gives you perspective as well.

I hear ya, spent about $6-8,000 for it, met some really cool guys/gals from all walks of life. Doctors, pilots, nurses, teachers,housewives, tatted up 1%s Hell Angels, meth head wife two kids, scary ass looking mofo, but the damn heart of a teddy bear, saw that dude tear up and gave the big son of a ***** a hug. Rehab gave me perspective, i sill drink, I was more of a situational drunk. Figured the easiest way to deal with the pain of divorce was to drink it away. Two lost jobs because of severe dependency on booze well that gives you perspective as well.

Sounds like you had it rough; wondering if the OP deserved your comments at this point .... ;)

After all that you still drink???

Back
Top Bottom