Does anyone really give a rip about bump-stocks being banned?

If only we could silence your "hate speech" cause it's mean and doesn't agree with others, the american way...:confused:
tenor.gif

But they are...

So consider stealing... It's illegal to steal something... so you come up with some scheme where you coerce a child to steal something and give it to you... It's still stealing... LOL

But they are...

So consider stealing... It's illegal to steal something... so you come up with some scheme where you coerce a child to steal something and give it to you... It's still stealing... LOL

That’s a faulty comparison. Stealing in and of itself negatively impacts someone. Me owning a specific type of firearm doesn’t negatively impact someone.

Plus, laws are just for control. We all know if you have enough money in America, the world actually, you can do whatever you want. Same principle applies to machine guns. With enough time and money, I can own one, so are they really that dangerous?

Again, I don't disagree that they shouldn't be illegal... but they are. Until that changes, gimicks and semantics to get around the law, are just that... And sooner or later, someone will catch on and that will be that...

I am on the fence with pistol braces... I have one, and the LGS has a slick Ruger 10.3" barrel with the SBA4 on it... It's my ideal little rifle... But I know that if I spend $720 on it, that in 6 months the ATF will say it's back to being a felony to shoulder it, etc...

Now, if they limit it to just shouldering it's not that bad... But they aren't stupid... They know that the brace is a workaround and a simple way to put a stock on an SBR... it's exploiting a loophole, and one that could be closed at any time...

Should SBR's be legal? Yup. There is no logical reason for it to be an NFA item. Long rifle, short rifle, long pistol... what's the difference? Nothing.

But the law is what it is, and stupid law or not, it can land you in jail just as fast as a "smart" law...

I understand the slippery slope, but these things are for the stupid. Totally inaccurate spray of fire that takes 1000's of rounds of practice to tame. Is there anyone that likes them? I agree that banning anything 2A sucks, but bump-stocks? Change my mind.
Do you even know what a binary trigger is

Here is an idea. Rather than impune the integrity and motives of others that think the government has already overreached, why don't we try to gain a consensus of the mewling curs and cowards on this site as to what might constitute a reason for action or even mild dissent?

I swear I've got more respect for antifa idiots acting like fools in the streets with their demonstrations and beatings that I do some of the ****ants on this website.
That is: as long as they agree with the approved ideology of certain posters. Right? Sound familiar?

I couldn't care less.

When the next demoncrap gets elected we'll lose our right to own firearms anyways.

Back
Top Bottom