Does anyone really give a rip about bump-stocks being banned?

what about those pesky Articles of Confederation you seem to have just glossed over

Those too. Now back to bump stocks... I get that my comment about an invisible magic sky wizard tweaked you, for obvious reasons... but is that really the topic at hand?

Back to why we are ******* for not being willing to die over a crappy bump stock... And, GO.

Here is an idea. Rather than impune the integrity and motives of others that think the government has already overreached, why don't we try to gain a consensus of the mewling curs and cowards on this site as to what might constitute a reason for action or even mild dissent?

I swear I've got more respect for antifa idiots acting like fools in the streets with their demonstrations and beatings that I do some of the ****ants on this website.

Is the hate-riot ( rhymes with patriot ) wanna- be domestic terrorist whose posts in this thread are dripping with irrational anger and contempt for other Outdoors Trader members who have commented in this forum really talking about impugning the integrity and motives of others ? While continuing with a string of insults as he has spewed several times in this thread and any other where everybody doesn't agree with every word he says?

That's rich.

Is the hate-riot ( rhymes with patriot ) wanna- be domestic terrorist whose posts in this thread are dripping with irrational anger and contempt for other Outdoors Trader members who have commented in this forum really talking about impugning the integrity and motives of others ? While continuing with a string of insults as he has spewed several times in this thread and any other where everybody doesn't agree with every word he says?

That's rich.

Well I'm sure reporting all his post will make you feel better :thumb:

cant believe the haters in this thread,think you know folks only to find you dont know em at all.Oh well,sun comes up tomorrow with em or without em.No sweat fo sho.

That's rich.
Just stirring the pot. And returning some contempt that's been expressed by here by bootlicking FUDDs.

dead_horse_beaten_long_ago_meme_09fa05d04b01ae46e80b3a67b4d6b1f9a6a5ccf3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom