• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does anyone have...

If this is was for me, @roscoe1911 , and I agree. Except my neighbor owns an equipment rental company, so I can get a stump grinder for next to nothing. The biggest piece of equipment that he carries is a Bobcat, and I am not sure if they will push over the large trees? Otherwise, I would do just as you suggested. I can't afford to hire an equipment operator at this time to do the work for me.

You see @NWSharpshooter video, we can just rip them out with our trucks!

Come to think of it, Fire fighter? I have a brush pile and a fallen pine right nest to my trout tanks..It needs to be burned, but has to be watched just in case..I have a water hose that reaches down there..Just health is not good enough to do it..If nothing else comes up, I pay your gas back and forth and feed you.

Come to think of it, Fire fighter? I have a brush pile and a fallen pine right nest to my trout tanks..It needs to be burned, but has to be watched just in case..I have a water hose that reaches down there..Just health is not good enough to do it..If nothing else comes up, I pay your gas back and forth and feed you.
any access to a fire extinguisher in case I need it? I'd cut everything up and then pile it up and wet the ground around but you never know.

any access to a fire extinguisher in case I need it? I'd cut everything up and then pile it up and wet the ground around but you never know.

I have 3 in the house one on the ground floor in the garage. Its all piled up already, on top of the pine that fell. It fell across the road to the house. Easy access.

Back
Top Bottom