• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Does anyone have...

bsmith104

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
any wood they need chopped up? I will do it FO FREE! I just chopped a lot of wood for my dad and its basically the same thing as one of the stages in the fire fighter test. If you need trees cut first I have a chainsaw I can bring.

you need to get a tractor in there and push them over instead of cutting them down first. If you don't you'll wind up paying a lot more to have the stumps dug up. It's still tractor time, it's just a lot less.

you need to get a tractor in there and push them over instead of cutting them down first. If you don't you'll wind up paying a lot more to have the stumps dug up. It's still tractor time, it's just a lot less.

If this is was for me, roscoe1911 roscoe1911 , and I agree. Except my neighbor owns an equipment rental company, so I can get a stump grinder for next to nothing. The biggest piece of equipment that he carries is a Bobcat, and I am not sure if they will push over the large trees? Otherwise, I would do just as you suggested. I can't afford to hire an equipment operator at this time to do the work for me.

Back
Top Bottom