• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs Defense Hiring! (The for real thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new job! Woohoo! Although legal counsel for dd would have been nice

I'm about done with legal counsel altogether. I'm pretty sure there is no way to get less done than by hiring a lawyer. Except for the lawyers on here, they are spot on.

I'm about done with legal counsel altogether. I'm pretty sure there is no way to get less done than by hiring a lawyer. Except for the lawyers on here, they are spot on.

I'd recommend the firm I'll work for but I hate business between friends and would hate to be working or someone who eventually screws you over.

Is that lawyer speak for that firm pisses a lot of people off?

Cause you know its coming.

I don't even know yet honestly.

Business with friends is very tough for me period. I've lost friends over business deals.

Even having Bryan thread a gun is tough for me because i want to be able to ***** and demand a new gun from the guy who screws my gun up. I don't want to demand a friend buys me a new gun.

I trust Bryan though, his work has been nothing short of spectacular.

I don't even know yet honestly.

Business with friends is very tough for me period. I've lost friends over business deals.

Even having Bryan thread a gun is tough for me because i want to be able to ***** and demand a new gun from the guy who screws my gun up. I don't want to demand a friend buys me a new gun.

I trust Bryan though, his work has been nothing short of spectacular.

Wait til you get me in the sack then you'll know how spectacular my work is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom