• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs Defense Hiring 2 Entry Level Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs people with a good work ethic (a full day's work without spending half the time looking at their phone). This will be a challenge. Most people will assume they will spend most of their time playing with guns and going to Shot Show in Vegas.

The idea of not having the time to answer a phone because you're actually learning something is what should be appealing but let's be honest, most of the younger generation these days would rather sit on their ass than have to actually do manual labor to collect a pay check. I think most all of us have seen this, especially those of us in any industry where hands on work is required. I installed gas/water/weld pipe for over 15 years in addition to my regular job because my old employer just couldn't find guys willing to bust ass and stick it out more than a few weeks to months so he called the guys he could depend on to get it done. If those of us who actually were willing to work like that had more time, we'd all be filthy rich just because of pure work ethic and fortitude, but father time catches us all.

enjoy-capitalism-1301.jpg

He needs people with a good work ethic (a full day's work without spending half the time looking at their phone). This will be a challenge. Most people will assume they will spend most of their time playing with guns and going to Shot Show in Vegas.
Bingo. This a real job with actual work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom