• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs Defense Hiring 2 Entry Level Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people like the idea of working in 'the industry' but not the real work part of it. I suggest checking with Chattahoochee Tech and maybe the Paulding County School System (the trade programs). They may have potential candidates.

Renaissance man i see

www.developgoodhabits.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_07_Mark_Twai6c3d4786fb0d4186ab94aac7ba07f5cb.jpg

Yeah, and I sellz da soap, too.

I think a lot of people like the idea of working in 'the industry' but not the real work part of it. I suggest checking with Chattahoochee Tech and maybe the Paulding County School System (the trade programs). They may have potential candidates.
I put the vibe out with some folks I know there

I haven't looked at their curriculum lately but pretty sure they don't have a class on...
"Inserting Items Into A Trigger Guard 101"
butt (<- See what I did there?)... I've been wrong before. :becky:

He needs people with a good work ethic (a full day's work without spending half the time looking at their phone). This will be a challenge. Most people will assume they will spend most of their time playing with guns and going to Shot Show in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom