• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs Defense Hiring 2 Entry Level Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 months in Vietnam Nam . Almost totally deaf now . Various bangs and bruises . I know where you're coming from. I've seen a lot of guys milking the system . And yes I know a little of your history and respect you for it ! I just figured out the little characters so I figured I'd use one ! Besides anything that's a sexual accident has just got to be REALLY interesting !
I have a ton of respect for you Nam guys you went through hell and got **** on when you got home. This country was a fn disgrace back then for how they treated you guys. At least we had the support of the people when we got back. I have much love and respect for my Nam brothers.

Edit; Yeah I wish I had a funny sex story to add but I only had sex with missionaries. Kind of boring actually. ;)

Wow seems like standing is a big hang up.....pffffffff I stand at my job 8 to 12 hours a day playing with little strands of glass and a fusion welder and have 37 years of being at work on time and only 3 weeks of sick time in that span ( heart attack ) guess I'm over qualified....LOL

Back in the day I believe they called it OJT compensation..ON THE JOB TRAINING..and the program compensated half of the pay, for the Veteran for a certain time..

They had something like that when I got out of prison, I asked my parole officer if I can get a job with Bryan.... i'm still waiting on a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom