• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dobbs Defense Hiring 2 Entry Level Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump,

If you sent me a PM about this and are waiting on a response back, it is not coming. I have had a dozen or so that start out with "I read your post and I know it says to not PM you but..." and I just delete them there without even reading the rest. Sorry if this is you but really, Im not the one doing the hiring.
Well if they can't read and follow simple instructions. Just saying .

I'm a disabled veteran but I am just a healthy as you and can stand on my feet all day. Do I get veterans preferance points for not being able to spell preferance. I also served when there wasn't actually a war going on and injured my knee in a sex accident while on active duty. Then I hurt my back lifting weights. I also wrecked a car and injured my neck. I also got smacked in the face by a dick that caused PTSD. So now I am 100 percent disabled but I can work a full time job and still draw disability. Did I ask already about veterans preferance points? So am I hired?

I just sent you a PM.
Curious about the sex accident. :boink:

LOL, Lots of guys claim to be disabled veterans who are not. I should have turned on my sarcasm font. I don't agree with people receiving disability for injuring themselves outside of combat or outside of some kind of military training.

I actually receive 60 percent for traumatic brain injury that causes seizures that I received in combat. 10 percent for tinnitus. 20 percent for neck and back injuries from a Humvee rollover while on mission. And 100 percent for PTSD with other effects related to the TBI causing them.
So the dick to the face has nothing to do with your PTSD?

23 months in Vietnam Nam . Almost totally deaf now . Various bangs and bruises . I know where you're coming from. I've seen a lot of guys milking the system . And yes I know a little of your history and respect you for it ! I just figured out the little characters so I figured I'd use one ! Besides anything that's a sexual accident has just got to be REALLY interesting !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom