• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you warranty or allow returns on items you sell?

Do you warranty a gun you sell?

• Yes. Give me a taco

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • No, I want a Taco anyway!

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Depending on the taco

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
About 11 years ago I bought an AR off here for a "deal"... unfortunately it wasn't the first or last time I've bought something with issues but it's fair to say it was the worst....

Also found out about a month later, the previous owner knew it was broken and made a post trying to "fix" it... lol.

View attachment 7026076
Dang. Looks just like that HP I bought recently lol…
Sorry. Couldn’t help myself. I’m out.

When did the seller in question stop beating his wife lol?
Funny how you can frame a question or slant a situation to get a desired response…
Y’all have fun. I’m outa here!

Dang. Looks just like that HP I bought recently lol…
Sorry. Couldn’t help myself. I’m out.

You are such a goober.

I always assumed any private transaction is an "as is" situation. I always try to be as honest and upfront as I can be when selling because I don't want no bad juju. But it's still an "as is" situation and I'm not upholding any warranty. If some dudes wife wants a refund then she gonna have to pay in extramarital activities to get that money back.

About 11 years ago I bought an AR off here for a "deal"... unfortunately it wasn't the first or last time I've bought something with issues but it's fair to say it was the worst....

Also found out about a month later, the previous owner knew it was broken and made a post trying to "fix" it... lol.

View attachment 7026076
If that’s JB weld, I know who did it. 🤣

many years ago I sold an older gentlemen a V8 mustang and about 2 hours later he called me in a complete panic mode,Like full on anxiety attack. Said the car was faster than he imagined and it scared him to death. Begged me to come get it. My wife at the time said I was nuts but I grabbed a friend and went after it. He offered me money but I declined. He had only driven it like 5 miles. I sold it about a week later to a couple of young guys that were happy as hell to have found it.

Back
Top Bottom