• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you remind people about leaving feedback?

Want to hear something funny? I NEVER look at someone's feedback until after the trade and I am leaving it for them. The feedback system really means nothing to me.

Im the opposite...unless its a frequent poster, I always check feedback before I engage in a deal of any sort....Feedback means a lot to me long before ODT. Im an early Ebay user dating back to their birth with Moderate 100% use and Feedback is a big deal wherever I deal...

Want to hear something funny? I NEVER look at someone's feedback until after the trade and I am leaving it for them. The feedback system really means nothing to me.

Feedback is a nice function, if nothing else it lets you know the reputation of a seller or buyer. That said I won't ask. Back when I was on the "other site" I had several deals and never had any bad feedback or bad deals for that matter.I always leave feedback, even when I forget. :cool-new:

X's 2! I've never looked before a deal I don't finalize deals until we've had at least one phone conversation.

I have always looked but I think that is because I am relatively new. However,I agree with Sniper, I have found that I have learned most of what I needed to know about the person in the first couple of minutes on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom