• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Do you remind people about leaving feedback?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I did a deal with a new member, just joined less than a month ago, and I told him when we finished not to forget about feedback. I left feedback for him but he didn't leave feedback for me. I'm not new but I don't have a lot of done deals so I'd like to get as much feedback as possible. Is there a method of action to do use when members don't submit feedback?

not that i know of. Heck sometimes i forget to leave feedback. When i know i wont be at a computer for a few days i wont read the message that they left me some just as a reminder. Shoot em a pm.

Maybe just a friendly reminder "PM". Just letting him/her know that it helps with your "street cred" on the site & is a good indicator on some good or honest people to trade with.....up to you brother, feedback is not a requirement for a trade or deal, but every person besides one, I have dealt with has left me feedback & likewise.

Ill admit sometimes it takes me a day or so to leave feedback, and after a couple of trade heavy days I did forget. The other guy sent me a PM to remind me and I took care of it

all my dealing are thru the mail--i leave feed back within a couple of days after the check goes out if not the same day--always say i will hit you up on the rating-----haven't had any problems yet--seller sometime waits until he get the check or it clears---if i don't get feedback in a period of time i would send a reminder---but haven't had to yet

If it's a noob, they might not know how. Send a PM reminder, you may have to walk them through it (as my first had to do for me). For established members .....if you get that answer, lmk.

Back
Top Bottom