• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you eat something nobody else does?

imagesCAYO7HWR.jpg

I routinely make pierogis. My dad's mother's mother used to call them 'tater dumplin's.
my dads mom would do something something she called tater fritters. they were like pierogis without the pasta wrapped in it. they were leftover mashed potatoes with onions and whatever she would fill them with(bacon green onions, peppers, ect.) and toss in flour i believe and fry them. i like them that way too. im a spud man, how do you do tater dumplins

my dads mom would do something something she called tater fritters. they were like pierogis without the pasta wrapped in it. they were leftover mashed potatoes with onions and whatever she would fill them with(bacon green onions, peppers, ect.) and toss in flour i believe and fry them. i like them that way too. im a spud man, how do you do tater dumplins
Sounds good! MawMaw used to mash up some taters, mix it with a little flour and eggs and then make a big sheet of them, cut them up in 1x1" squares, dimple the top with a spoon and boil them till they floated.

Sounds good! MawMaw used to mash up some taters, mix it with a little flour and eggs and then make a big sheet of them, cut them up in 1x1" squares, dimple the top with a spoon and boil them till they floated.
heck yea. id try that!

oh yea... i love pickled asparagus and pickled okra.

nastiest concoction i have--- i mix soup beans and pickled peppers, shells and cheese and raw onion with cornbread. that's my ****!!!!

and i like cereal at night. not in the morning

Back
Top Bottom