• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you eat something nobody else does?

Barbecued Tuna Salad Sandwich.
A little something born of necessity at deer camp when food ran low and it was 30 miles each way to the store. I wasn't sure about it at first and thought we may have ruined the last bit of food in camp, but we found it to be darn good so it made it int my lunch rotation.
A can of tuna with about a tablespoon of diced Jalapenos and a couple of tablespoons of Sweet Baby Rays barbecue Sauce.
Mix it up and spread it on bread.
Heck it might even be good for you.

Last edited:
I've got to have a dill pickle whenever I eat an apple. They flavors complement each other. And, I occasionally have sardines out of the can for breakfast at the office. That usually gets a lot of comments.

Country Boy smores
Peanut butter on saltine crackers put em on a cookie sheet and top them with a marshmallow.
Toast the marshmallow under the broiler in the oven until brown and serve em up.
I am not responsible if your tongue beats the eyebrows off of your face when you taste em.

Momma used to make these for us as a special treat when I was a kid.

I've got to have a dill pickle whenever I eat an apple. They flavors complement each other. And, I occasionally have sardines out of the can for breakfast at the office. That usually gets a lot of comments.

That is some weird eating! Oh by the way welcome to the trader!

I eat pierogis. (PEER-Oh-GEEZ) I make them southern style....FRIED! my mom is from Pennsylvania and cooked them for me when I was younger, but it seems like a side that nobody else eats but me. i like the onion and cheddar ones, i prefer the storebought ones to homemade which is weird to me. anyone else eat them?

Back
Top Bottom