• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Divorce Sucks

Dang man. Divorced my first when I was in my twenties. Thought my world was over.
But then again it left me free to meet my forever wife, my fantasy dream goddess, and my absolute best friend. 34 years now.
Yep, me too. Married at 27, divorced at 29 and met my current wife of 15 years something ridiculous like 9 days after the divorce was final.

I never would have met my other half had the first marriage not happened nor would I have been worthy of the fine woman I was being prepared for. My first marriage got me ready to truly love someone and helped me mature and grow up so I would be ready… and even considered.

Got married in my late twenties after I spent nearly the entirety of my 20's sowing my oats. She came along at the right time and tamed the Gingerbeard Man on Drury lane.

Unfortunately I can't relate to how you're feeling but understanding the necessity on both ends will free you up to focus on yourself before you set your sights on another. Good luck.....and get out there and clap some cheeks!

Sorry brother. Been down that path. 29 years and she called it quits.

God replaced what the locusts ate four years ago with an amazing, Godly woman who loves Jesus more than my sorry butt. Life looked pretty dark, until it didn't.

This isn't the end, but it will sure feel like it for a spell.

PM anytime if you need to talk to someone whose been through it.

God bless you, man.

Back
Top Bottom