• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Divorce Sucks

I've been thru that sour route, and it is not fun. Specially if you have little kids. My bitter and sour days was back in 2007 thru 2008.

Do not despair, you will be fine. JUST get this in your mind: everyone on her side will believe her story, even church folks!!!

So,
Tomorrow is my big day. Dec of 98 to March of 24. It really ****ing hurts, even though it’s necessary.

Dang man. Divorced my first when I was in my twenties. Thought my world was over.
But then again it left me free to meet my forever wife, my fantasy dream goddess, and my absolute best friend. 34 years now.

Dang man. Divorced my first when I was in my twenties. Thought my world was over.
But then again it left me free to meet my forever wife, my fantasy dream goddess, and my absolute best friend. 34 years now.
That's right... Same happened to me... And God brought into my pass my wonderful wife I have now...

So,
Tomorrow is my big day. Dec of 98 to March of 24. It really ****ing hurts, even though it’s necessary.

Been there done that. Best thing that ever happened to me. We were never meant to be together. Been happily married to my current wife almost 29 years.

Same here. Married at 22, divorced at 23. Thought it was the worst thing ever.
Met my current wife and best friend at 24 and have been married 34 years last January. Glad for that divorce now.

Back
Top Bottom