• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Disc golf

I played a lot in college, we have a course in Alpharetta at wills park. also another in cumming off of 400. it's fun to play and not too demanding.

I grew up with a course just a stone throws away. Haven't found one here since I moved to Kennesaw but sure would be fun thing to do this spring.
Still have a heap load of discs

I used to play with my uncle until he passed away. One of those IDGC courses is named after him but I quit playing once he was gone. I've been wanting to get back into it

I used to love playing. The only throw I was any good at was the hammer throw and that destroys my elbow. I have plans who try and play every weekend. They live out in Acworth, I'll ask them which courses are the best.

I play whenever I get a chance. Augusta is the Mecca for Disc Golf in the State, I love going down there and playing with some friends.

Last edited:
Well if any of you guys wanna get out & toss some disc at any of the metro Atlanta courses, I am game! We are not far from spring where it is about as good as it gets!

I played a lot in college, we have a course in Alpharetta at wills park. also another in cumming off of 400. it's fun to play and not too demanding.

Good ole Wills park! That is one of if not the oldest courses in GA. A lot a great disc golfers have come from that being their home course! The park in Cumming you are referring to is Central Park. Another good course in my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom