• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Digital currency coming

Been stacking silver since 2019. Wish I could buy more than the 85 ounces I have now. Also stashing small bills in coffee cans. Don't know if I should just stash it in the closet or turn it into more silver.
Based on $25.72 spot, most dealers have close to a 100% premium mark-up on silver Eagles. Kitco price on 1 oz Eagles this morning was $47.66.

Gold, at $2026 spot, a 1oz eagle was selling for $2307.

It is coming, but Bitcoin is already here and it is the decentralized freedom focused alternative. It has a 14 year head start too.

As the BRICS nations grow and add more members the US dollar will keep lowering in % use of global trade (less demand = worth less). The BRICS nations prefer hard assets, with a predictable supply. It's also meets the standards of the two largest religions in the world (Christianity and Islam).

As the world changes before our eyes, and the dollar loses purchasing power think about the options we have as Americans and what the REST of the world will adopt to replace the dollars shrinking % of global trade! I know it seems doom and gloom (and it is rather gloomy) but we as Americans are in an excellent place right now to make choices that will shield us from the fed coin and all it's tracking.

Gold, silver, guns and Bitcoin all hold/grow their value over time and do not require a bank or the FEDNOW dollar to track the transactions between individuals. Choose wisely and diversify! **Not financial advice**
Don't worry, if they come to take your guns, they will take anything else they want as well, including your life.

Based on $25.72 spot, most dealers have close to a 100% premium mark-up on silver Eagles. Kitco price on 1 oz Eagles this morning was $47.66.

Gold, at $2026 spot, a 1oz eagle was selling for $2307.
That's why I only have one Eagle. And I only have it because it's kinda beat up and I got a good deal on it. Aside from Maples which I like I stick to generic rounds,bars and junk silver.

That's why I only have one Eagle. And I only have it because it's kinda beat up and I got a good deal on it. Aside from Maples which I like I stick to generic rounds,bars and junk silver.
In the not too distant future, 90% US silver coins may be the best choice...a relic of a once great country, stolen from the citizenry in 1964.

In the not too distant future, 90% US silver coins may be the best choice...a relic of a once great country, stolen from the citizenry in 1964.
Have you priced any 90% junk silver coins lately? I remember buying it for years at face value X 10%. I think the going rate not is something like face X 20%. I lot of people have started hoarding silver in the last year or so…

That sounds almost like a Federal reserve note! :pound:

"Bear in mind that bitcoin has no intrinsic or inherent value.....a complex string of 1's and 0's floating around in cyber space. It is a great speculation, however....as long as you have a chair when the music stops."

Very similar to the new Fed digital dollar.

"Bear in mind that bitcoin has no intrinsic or inherent value.....a complex string of 1's and 0's floating around in cyber space. It is a great speculation, however....as long as you have a chair when the music stops."

Very similar to the new Fed digital dollar.
Except the fed digital dollar is created from thin air by a keystroke, while bitcoin has always been created by a proof of work algorithm, requiring people to consume units of energy to produce the next block. The USA has at least had petrol as the product that backs the dollar since 1971, after leaving the gold standard. What is a barrel of energy if not a measured unit of energy?

No, it is not gold but energy is one of the most needed things globally (outside of food water shelter, and energy is usually comsumed in the production/purification/distribution of all of these now).

I know many people distrust digital Anything, but the fact is that most of the world accepts digital assets, and the amount of people who are choosing to accept things like Bitcoin is steadily on the rise.

It's proof of work, fair and open launch, along with its decentralized nature, and trustless security and open public ledger for actual transparency, and low cost of transportation between people make it a far better solution for individual monetary sovereignty than anything else the world has seen to date.

Just my 2cents

Don't worry, if they come to take your guns, they will take anything else they want as well, including your life.
When I first glanced over that I thought you said “including your wife.” 😳

If it came down between taking my guns or my wife, well, that’d be a hard choice…….🤔

Back
Top Bottom