• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Digital currency coming

I would assume that when USD goes digital, that a number of other things would have to happen at or close to the same time for it even to be viable. 1 single bank - the FED, all other digital currencies are outlawed, possession of gold, silver or other forms of "currency" gradually restricted in amounts and outlawed. Wouldn't surprise me either if they eventually make bartering illegal.

In Australia, it is already illegal to use cash on any transaction greater that $800 value, or you risk arrest and jail time. That is just step 1 until full implementation of a no-cash system. Look for the same plan here, lagging by a few years...

I would assume that when USD goes digital, that a number of other things would have to happen at or close to the same time for it even to be viable. 1 single bank - the FED, all other digital currencies are outlawed, possession of gold, silver or other forms of "currency" gradually restricted in amounts and outlawed. Wouldn't surprise me either if they eventually make bartering illegal.

In Australia, it is already illegal to use cash on any transaction greater that $800 value, or you risk arrest and jail time. That is just step 1 until full implementation of a no-cash system. Look for the same plan here, lagging by a few years...
Well you know here large cash transactions are frowned upon and large is relative.

remember, bitcoin is ultimately priced in fiat USD. When the USD=0, guess what.

Aristotle's Money Criteria​

It's priced in USD in America, but in the local currency of other countries as well. Either way historically given a 5 year time frame I can't find a better place to hedge against the dollar 😊

I cant imagine the ignorance it takes to believe you have any freedom or privacy in this country
I would say the freedom here has to be looked at in the context of every other country. From my traveling I have found there are always trade offs in different countries. I was amazed at the newspaper stands in Germany, you take a paper and deposit money on an honor system.. While being amazed at such a trusting society the drawbacks didn't outweigh that one positive benefit for their society.

Finding a country that allows it's citizens the rights for guns that we have as Americans is honestly the biggest struggle for me when looking outside the USA at places to retire to.

Yes we have lost a LOT of freedoms and given up the majority of not all of our privacy, but I have yet to find a country that has a better framework of rights and laws than the USA from my travels.

As was mentioned though, we have the right to move if we want something different than what America offers.

When I first glanced over that I thought you said “including your wife.” 😳

If it came down between taking my guns or my wife, well, that’d be a hard choice…….🤔
That too, but it will depend on the wife I suppose. I am guessing that most of the federally sanctioned home invaders presumably looking for guns will be felons released from prison just for this purpose and elevate the fear level among the population. Watch your six!

I would say the freedom here has to be looked at in the context of every other country. From my traveling I have found there are always trade offs in different countries. I was amazed at the newspaper stands in Germany, you take a paper and deposit money on an honor system.. While being amazed at such a trusting society the drawbacks didn't outweigh that one positive benefit for their society.

Finding a country that allows it's citizens the rights for guns that we have as Americans is honestly the biggest struggle for me when looking outside the USA at places to retire to.

Yes we have lost a LOT of freedoms and given up the majority of not all of our privacy, but I have yet to find a country that has a better framework of rights and laws than the USA from my travels.

As was mentioned though, we have the right to move if we want something different than what America offers.
"Just move" dude go ahead and leave. You clearly value nothing over your own comfort.

"Just move" "just grow your own GMO free food" "just start your own bank" none of that is possible if the framework for enforcing your will does not exist. Its slurred by the same eczhema crusted maws that say "well we didnt force you to get jabbed" when they word for word lauded putting people in camps.

"Just move" dude go ahead and leave. You clearly value nothing over your own comfort.

"Just move" "just grow your own GMO free food" "just start your own bank" none of that is possible if the framework for enforcing your will does not exist. Its slurred by the same eczhema crusted maws that say "well we didnt force you to get jabbed" when they word for word lauded putting people in camps.
People migrate all the time in this world, and we have the "right" to do so as Americans, ask any expat.

I wasn't forced to get the shot, but the framework was there to pressure me. It helps not having television and knowing what "We're the government and we are here to help" means.

Back
Top Bottom