Digital currency coming

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
My digital currency.....

fingers.gif

It is coming, but Bitcoin is already here and it is the decentralized freedom focused alternative. It has a 14 year head start too.

As the BRICS nations grow and add more members the US dollar will keep lowering in % use of global trade (less demand = worth less). The BRICS nations prefer hard assets, with a predictable supply. It's also meets the standards of the two largest religions in the world (Christianity and Islam).

As the world changes before our eyes, and the dollar loses purchasing power think about the options we have as Americans and what the REST of the world will adopt to replace the dollars shrinking % of global trade! I know it seems doom and gloom (and it is rather gloomy) but we as Americans are in an excellent place right now to make choices that will shield us from the fed coin and all it's tracking.

Gold, silver, guns and Bitcoin all hold/grow their value over time and do not require a bank or the FEDNOW dollar to track the transactions between individuals. Choose wisely and diversify! **Not financial advice**

It is coming, but Bitcoin is already here and it is the decentralized freedom focused alternative. It has a 14 year head start too.

As the BRICS nations grow and add more members the US dollar will keep lowering in % use of global trade (less demand = worth less). The BRICS nations prefer hard assets, with a predictable supply. It's also meets the standards of the two largest religions in the world (Christianity and Islam).

As the world changes before our eyes, and the dollar loses purchasing power think about the options we have as Americans and what the REST of the world will adopt to replace the dollars shrinking % of global trade! I know it seems doom and gloom (and it is rather gloomy) but we as Americans are in an excellent place right now to make choices that will shield us from the fed coin and all it's tracking.

Gold, silver, guns and Bitcoin all hold/grow their value over time and do not require a bank or the FEDNOW dollar to track the transactions between individuals. Choose wisely and diversify! **Not financial advice**
Bear in mind that bitcoin has no intrinsic or inherent value.....a complex string of 1's and 0's floating around in cyber space. It is a great speculation, however....as long as you have a chair when the music stops.

"Bear in mind that bitcoin has no intrinsic or inherent value.....a complex string of 1's and 0's floating around in cyber space. It is a great speculation, however....as long as you have a chair when the music stops."

Very similar to the new Fed digital dollar.
That sounds almost like a Federal reserve note! :pound:

Been stacking silver since 2019. Wish I could buy more than the 85 ounces I have now. Also stashing small bills in coffee cans. Don't know if I should just stash it in the closet or turn it into more silver.
Gold and silver has held value for 1000’s of years. Always will. The dollar is generational.

Back
Top Bottom