• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Diecast Cars

RAY

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
76   0
Reaction score
Just wondering if their are any diecast car collectors on the forum. Hot Wheels, Matchbox or Johnny Lightning, and their are some more companies that are still around. Thanks Ray

I still have a few Danbury Mint cars that I bought back in the late 80s/ early 90s. Not an active collector though.

I dig em up metal detecting all the time, they sound like a big silver in the ground. Got a bucket of em somewhere, though they are usually bent up or missing wheels :p

Thanks for the replies. I suppose over the years there have been many of these cars left outside from being played with. I have found out over the years some of the older cars can be worth a lot more than the dollar they originally cost. Since my grandsons have gotten older they both are interested in car collecting. Thanks Ray

I've got 3 carrying cases of 48 Hot Wheels sitting in my garage I'd love to find a new home for. Got them for my grandsons to play with, but they don't. How about $20 per box?

I also have a nice collection of die cast 1/24 scale cars and trucks commissioned by Lennox (heat & air) over the years. Made by Crown Premiums, they are super detailed. Some even have cushioned seats.

I have several hundred die cast cars. My collection mainly consists of Bobby Labonte 1/24 scale cars. Not much on Nascar but a Joe Gibbs fan and liked the 18 car back in the day. Lots of Mopars, Corvettes, Camaros, jeeps and trucks. OCC and JesseJames bikes too. The market sucks for this stuff right now.

Back
Top Bottom