Developing story in Boston

Tell ya what, I'm sorry for coming across that way. You understand what I said now, which is what matters. I understand you believe how I worded it was incorrect because "is" could imply that I believe it to be fact. I'll respectfully agree to disagree on the way it was worded. I'm not on this forum to make enemies over petty crap. You seem like a smart guy and the kind of person I like to surround myself with (same goes for a lot of other guys here).

No worries. It takes a LOT more than a petty disagreement for someone to become my enemy. Hell, I disagree a lot with my closest friends.

9/11. Tower 7. Fell from isolated fires and "foundation damage".

Please don't watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:
This kid is not a killer.

msnbcmedia.msn.com_j_MSNBC_Components_Video___NEW_tdy_1_sierra_907_130419.video_260x195.jpg

C'mon. He could be Oswald. And from Oswald's service record he was an amazing shot. :p

There is no doubt this was handled terribly. But to make the leap from Keystone cops/idiotic media/'need to know' information dispersal to.... "U.S. kills citizens for no apparent reason" (and there is NEVER a reason with conspiracy theorists) while the bodies of innocent Americans isn't even cold yet, is not only irresponsible, it's disgustingly cowardly. If certain internet commandos honestly believed half the feces they type about conspiracies and didn't take up arms immediately they are the lowest form of coward. So they are lyiing and just like having some sort of sick perverted 'fun' on the internet in the midst of tragic events or they are cowards. You can take your pick.

So you dont think the US govenment would kill its own people for another cause?

Back
Top Bottom