• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delta sucks!!!

I just wanted to say Delta sucks and based on the statement today by the CEO, I will never spend a nickel with them again. I hope the subsidies and tax breaks they receive are eliminated and they close their doors soon under such horrible leadership. Please email the scum bag and let him know what you think of his activism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1262610
The CEO was for the bill before he was against the bill. Honestly, i don't know what companies get involved with politics. It's a cant win situation. It's time these woke little children stopped getting their way and its time for these companies to ignore them. The bill is actually the exact opposite of voter suppression. It just makes it a hell of a lot tougher for Stacy to cheat. No more signature only to get an absentee ballot. Not sure why democrats are so against an ID to vote. Aren't they all about a vaccination ID?

At 73 and still counting it's sad to see that the old saying that "common sense isn't very common much any more" is more real today than ever. It would be my wish that we all would take a deep breath and realize that all things do pass and hopefully before things get out of control. After all, and speaking from some experience, I have been to war and have been married three times.

Remember that not all of the folks that work or have worked at Delta, Coke, Home Depot, and other Georgia companies involved in the recent election mess agree with statements by their management.

For my two cents, this is still a great state and a great country. If you disagreed with the outcome of the last election, and I sure did, get off your butts and do something about it. Make sure that your family and friends understand what is really at stake. Many who recently did not, need to stop talking about what happened and get out and vote.

Back
Top Bottom