• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delta sucks!!!

I stopped flying years ago when a 450lb 5ft sasquatch look-a-like TSA agent told my wife she had to leave our baby daughter with her and go stand in line about 100 yds away. I saw my wife walking towards me without our daughter and I went off ! I was surrounded by police but they gave my little girl IMMEDIATELY and backed off. I hate airlines and the filthy TSA animals they hire to run the place. Airports are just extensions of the local ghettos

I stopped flying years ago when a 450lb 5ft sasquatch look-a-like TSA agent told my wife she had to leave our baby daughter with her and go stand in line about 100 yds away. I saw my wife walking towards me without our daughter and I went off ! I was surrounded by police but they gave my little girl IMMEDIATELY and backed off. I hate airlines and the filthy TSA animals they hire to run the place. Airports are just extensions of the local ghettos
Flying turned into a crap
Just my 2c... One mans political opinion does not represent an entire company.
It’s his job to shape/guide the entire company. That’s what his job definition is. If he wanted to express an opinion outside Delta, that’s fine, but he chose to do it at work and loudly.

I just wanted to say Delta sucks and based on the statement today by the CEO, I will never spend a nickel with them again. I hope the subsidies and tax breaks they receive are eliminated and they close their doors soon under such horrible leadership. Please email the scum bag and let him know what you think of his activism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1262610

Yes...yes, they do.

Back
Top Bottom