• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dehumidifier that works?

I use a whole house dehumidifier locates in basement with ducts in the unfinished dirt crawl area and concrete portion. It’s an AprilAir it removes 200 + pints of water per day and operates off a thermostat. Cost about 2500.00 it certainly changed the environment in the basement and upstairs.

I bought the below when on sale from Amazon

Sleavon Large 210 Pint Commercial Grade Dehumidifier with 6.56ft Drain Hose, with Handle and Washable Filter - 24 Hr Timer Ideal for Large Basements, Industrial and Job Sites up to 7500 Sq. Ft White https://a.co/d/1Aqz2tB

It is big and loud but would dry out Dean Martin. In the summer costs about $15 extra on power bill. Hooked it up to the hvac pump to pump out of basement

I bought the below when on sale from Amazon

Sleavon Large 210 Pint Commercial Grade Dehumidifier with 6.56ft Drain Hose, with Handle and Washable Filter - 24 Hr Timer Ideal for Large Basements, Industrial and Job Sites up to 7500 Sq. Ft White https://a.co/d/1Aqz2tB

It is big and loud but would dry out Dean Martin. In the summer costs about $15 extra on power bill. Hooked it up to the hvac pump to pump out of basement

How long do you run it per day? Does it have a humidity % setting? How long owned?

Buy a whole house Lennox dehumidifier… We install this for many folks.

Lennox Dehumidifier HCWHD3-070 -160CFM​

1713702278081.jpg

How long do you run it per day? Does it have a humidity % setting? How long owned?

Bought it June 2023. It has settings - it is off a bit. I used an accurate hygrometer near it for a few days to figure out adjustments. It will off/on automatically

I checked my records and only paid $475.

I use a whole house dehumidifier locates in basement with ducts in the unfinished dirt crawl area and concrete portion. It’s an AprilAir it removes 90+ pints of water per day and operates off a thermostat. Cost about 2500.00 it certainly changed the environment in the basement and upstairs.
That’s the way to go. Prices start at around $1600 bucks, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom