• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

deer hunters...help

bearpugh

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
if anyone local has more than you need i could really use some meat. i've had 3 guys back out on me and we really need it.helps for the part of the month when food is short. my whole family loves it. used to be able to get it myself but those days are gone. i don't have a truck but if you can drop it off at a nearby processor i'd be glad to pay. or if you just quarter it up we'll work with that too. thank you and god bless.

I have one that's all yours if we can find someone to go pick it up from my processor this weekend. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down there. I had it cut into roasts, tenderloins and ground. Cost is $75 due upon pickup. This was a small doe that my son shot on Thanksgiving so keep the size/price in mind. Processor is in Woodland. Let me know if anyone can pick it up and I'll PM the details.

I have one that's all yours if we can find someone to go pick it up from my processor this weekend. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down there. I had it cut into roasts, tenderloins and ground. Cost is $75 due upon pickup. This was a small doe that my son shot on Thanksgiving so keep the size/price in mind. Processor is in Woodland. Let me know if anyone can pick it up and I'll PM the details.
lil far for us but thank you.

Back
Top Bottom