• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer Attractant

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
Anyone ever use Bowhunters Fatal Obsession? Was gifted 2 bottles and a coupon for 2.Never had much luck with deer scents cept fake scrapes.Wondering if anyone has used this one.Videos make it out to be the thing to have.Thanks

Anyone ever use Bowhunters Fatal Obsession? Was gifted 2 bottles and a coupon for 2.Never had much luck with deer scents cept fake scrapes.Wondering if anyone has used this one.Videos make it out to be the thing to have.Thanks

Never had much luck with scents. Used tinks this last season. Had one doe in heat drip and buck urine. Had deer walk by both and never pay any mind to either.

Screenshot_2014-08-13-11-57-51.jpg

These 2 little guys walked within 50 feet of me a few mins ago. Guess they aren't afraid of the moving track hoe.. They got in no hurry to walk into the woods.

I have used BFO for a few different seasons. I have never had a deer come straight to like thats what they were coming there to investigate. I have had deer that wondered by stop and smell the place I have put it and hang out maybe a little longer so I could get a shot but I have also had deer come in and blow like crazy at it then bolt. At the right time it may be awesome but it hasnt blew me away yet.

Last edited:
For some people it works but I tried it last season with no luck. I even sprayed on a tree right in front of my trail camera and nothing, they didn't seem to be interested at all! Good luck this hunting season biker!!

Hey Biker, I think that is the stuff the_Great_White was telling me about...I bought a bottle and had a little forkhorn get plumb stupid out in front of my stand two years ago...Maybe his hormones were in charge that morning...I didn't really get a chance to try it again last year...Right time of year, a buck who is not the alpha male, this scent, these and other considerations may explain why that 4 pointer was ignoring all his self preservation instincts...

I used it last year. sometimes it worked like crazy bring in a few small bucks. sometimes they acted like nothing was there.... who knows..... I heard some crazy stories about it tho....

Back
Top Bottom