• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

decisions decisions

Now I highly recommend 2 things

1) mark 2 hammer bushing. this will let you remove the magazine disconnect safety which can cause difficulty seating magazines and prevent them from dropping free.

2) volquartsen sear. the stock trigger isn't terrible but if you want something light and crisp like a buckmark (at least the one I was comparing my ruger to) then this will do it.

Now I highly recommend 2 things

1) mark 2 hammer bushing. this will let you remove the magazine disconnect safety which can cause difficulty seating magazines and prevent them from dropping free.

2) volquartsen sear. the stock trigger isn't terrible but if you want something light and crisp like a buckmark (at least the one I was comparing my ruger to) then this will do it.

Ill check into those, I watched youtube on how to dissasemble the MK's as I have heard "horror" stories and a buddy refuses to field strip his, but it didnt look bad. I do like the trigger on the Buckmark, but if they had used a little more metal and less plastic, then I would have grabbed one of those

As an NRA instructor, I can purchase up to 10 Ruger guns a year at pretty good deal, MKIII's are $207, 10/22 $170 etc.

Just ordered this, all in all spent $260 for the $25ffl transfer including shipping ! MKIII 22/45 Target 5.5"
[Broken External Image]:

Nice.

And by the way, what courses are you teaching?
Send me a link, if you got one.

Thank you, Im happy with it and the wife is happy now that I quit going back and forth. My courses are in my website in my sig. My advanced basic/intermediate course is the one that most people take

I will as soon as I get some money, how much is a course?........and get the wood.

ODT price is $50 for a 4hr course, like to have min of 2 students per course, but single instruction can be worked out :) Yes, ordered the wood after looking feverishly online for a MKIII to no avail

Back
Top Bottom