• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DDM4 V7 IN .300 BO

Glad you didn’t win the auction.

Personally speaking, .300blk needs a 1:5 twist barrel if shooting heavies and to my knowledge only Q and Sig offer that.

I put a Q front end onto a spare upper I had and it shoots way better at 100yds than the 1:8 I had before.

Personally speaking, .300blk needs a 1:5 twist barrel if shooting heavies and to my knowledge only Q and Sig offer that.

I put a Q front end onto a spare upper I had and it shoots way better at 100yds than the 1:8 I had before.
1:7 does just fine, even from sub 9".
Q Sugar Weasel is perhaps the least accurate .300 BLK I have ever shot.
It often depends on the particular gun itself as well as the type of ammo. If you are trying to run monolithics in sub weights, you will need a quicker twist/longer barrel

My 1:8 will shoot anything from 110’s to 208’s in less than an inch from a 8” barrel.

Factory DD M4V7. 300Bk. I bought it in 2011

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpeg
    IMG_1035.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1049.jpeg
    IMG_1049.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 35
That screenshot looks like a Daniel from back in the day when you could order one as you wanted, a long time ago. I had a 5.56 gun with that same handguard and grip/stock, but IIRC, it was not laser marked with the "300" or anything else on the upper.

Back
Top Bottom