• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Day 4 of nasty cold. Hmmm?

Nasty colds have been CANCELED. Seriously, treat it like any other. Soup, blankets, hot showers, vitamin C, and tylenol/ibuprofen. If anything else seems off about it, as long as you're doing ok, no point in getting swabbed.

Unless you're someone that plans to quarantine if you have it. Getting tested would confirm whether or not you need to do so. If you are someone that says "to hell with quarantining" then no need to get tested because you won't quarantine anyway. If you are someone that will quarantine no matter what "just to make sure" then there's no point in getting tested under that circumstance either.

LOL to the cancelled colds.

On the bright side I learned about processing brass faster. I’ve been watching a lot of reloading on YouTube. I’m blown away how easy it is to convert .223 brass to .300 bo with the RT1500 trimmer. I’m definitely getting one!!!

Haha great to know.

Well, turns out I have Covid!!! I believe I had it 13 months ago and it was brutal for a week, another 3 weeks to physically get back to normal. This go around has been like a nasty cold, but I’m feeling a little better. Covid party anyone?

Well, turns out I have Covid!!! I believe I had it 13 months ago and it was brutal for a week, another 3 weeks to physically get back to normal. This go around has been like a nasty cold, but I’m feeling a little better. Covid party anyone?

If you had the rapid test, maybe you do or maybe not. I was scheduled for shoulder surgery on Feb 25th. On Feb 22nd, I had to go to the hospital for my mandatory COVID rapid test. Of course, it came back positive on the 23rd. My wife is a surgical RN called BS as did my surgeon. I paid out of pocket on the.23rd for another test at the urgent care and it came back negative. On the 25th, at the same hospital, they tested me again before my surgery. Negative again. In my case, I either had 1 false positive or 2 false negatives in 3 days. I did have it in Feb 2020. My doc did an antibody blood test that showed positive. I believe there’s a lot of $$$$ in positive tests. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom