• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Day 4 of nasty cold. Hmmm?

Thank you and Fire away!! I’ve been doing nothing but that on the ODT since I’m stuck laying here!!! Better entertainment than anything on the tv. I hate sitting still!!!!!!!!
March Madness for the win. Some great games already - big upsets.
It’s about the only sports I watch now. Pick you a final four and root for your teams.
Beats watching soap operas. Get well soon.
Take some zinc, local honey and organic apple cider vinegar.

Get well soon. Testing must be a money generator for somebody and even during the worst over 90% of the tests were negative and if you get a fast test you are better off flipping a coin. Now that pollen is starting back I fully expect to see a surge in cases.

I’ll be fine, not going anywhere today until I’m better, so I don’t get why people say go get tested.

If you're not planning to quarantine for 10 days after symptoms go away and you don't need to go to the hospital or get any type of medical attention, then I can't really think of a reason to get tested. A lot of people like to know to determine if they need to quarantine afterwards.

If you're not planning to quarantine for 10 days after symptoms go away and you don't need to go to the hospital or get any type of medical attention, then I can't really think of a reason to get tested. A lot of people like to know to determine if they need to quarantine afterwards.

I can work over the phone, but I’m crawling the damn walls staying home. If it’s Covid or not, I definitely don’t want to give it to anyone. I’ll be laying low for a good while. Wife suggested getting tested today. I might have to keep the wife mentally at ease lol!

I can work over the phone, but I’m crawling the damn walls staying home. If it’s Covid or not, I definitely don’t want to give it to anyone. I’ll be laying low for a good while. Wife suggested getting tested today. I might have to keep the wife mentally at ease lol!

Makes sense. Well if you get tested and find out you don't have it, then you will know you don't need to quarantine for 10 days or whatever it is. And there is the peace of mind for your wife. That's completely up to y'all though. Otherwise, I can't really see any other reason for getting tested.

Nasty colds have been CANCELED. Seriously, treat it like any other. Soup, blankets, hot showers, vitamin C, and tylenol/ibuprofen. If anything else seems off about it, as long as you're doing ok, no point in getting swabbed.

Back
Top Bottom