• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DaveTheMinion/ Jon Skinner Tribute Icon

It's hard for me to see, some regular folks on here with OUT this little tribute for him!!! 25 with a family!!!! Jesus folks it as little as $5

I worked with Jon. We took up a collection for his family this morning at work. I personally delivered it to his wife at the viewing today. Our company is gathering donations from every job site this week to give to his family. This world lost a great man. So please everyone do all you can for this young family.
Thanks to the os and to all that have given.

Last edited:
I worked with Jon. We took up a collection for his family this morning at work. I personally delivered it to his wife at the viewing today. Our company is gathering donations from every job site this week to give to his family. This world lost a great man.

:thumb: Very cool!

It's hard for me to see, some regular folks on here with OUT this little tribute for him!!! 25 with a family!!!! Jesus folks it as little as $5

Some of those folks might have already donated to the fund AirOps set up. I did but when I saw the one OS set up I sent a bit more. Just saying. Still an awesome group, makes me proud to be a part of such an awesome bunch. Great love and respect on the ODT. R.I.P. Jon.

Some of those folks might have already donated to the fund AirOps set up. I did but when I saw the one OS set up I sent a bit more. Just saying. Still an awesome group, makes me proud to be a part of such an awesome bunch. Great love and respect on the ODT. R.I.P. Jon.

Hit both, throw in on the AR build, whatever. I was at the shop when I read about it at first and the guys kept asking me what was wrong all day. I was thinking of myself and my own family and the old quote "There,but for the grace of God, go I." Could have just as easily been me, or you. Jeez, I don't get gooey about much but a young family without a father breaks my cholesterol pump. Never going to banter back and forth with the guy on ODT ever again. I'm not much of a praying man but his family has been hard on my mind. About the only thing you can do is wish the best for them and try to cover some bills until they get it together again.
My little girl is sleeping right over there and I cannot imagine leaving her behind but if I did, I'd be proud to know that a group of (whatever we are) had my back. I've seen it before and it'll happen again. ODT is more than a message and trading board. It's more like a tribe spread across terrain but connected through wires. Ideas are shared, fights are picked, allegiances are forged, members are lost.....

Can someone tell me if/where to find info on the ar build? I thought I saw something at one point, but if it's not already in the works, I think ar builds with the minion logo engraved would be a great idea to give to his children. Something they can enjoy, and forever remember and share in their father's memory and passions.

Back
Top Bottom