DaveTheMinion/ Jon Skinner Tribute Icon

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
In case you haven't heard, the ODT lost a true original on Friday. Meatwadttm/ DaveTheMinion/ Jon Skinner passed away suddenly from an as yet unknown infection or virus. He leaves behind a wife and two young children.

I know there have been a few funds and giveaways set up for him already so please feel free to post links to them in here.

I have created a new "paid subscription" called "DaveTheMinion Tribute" for anyone that would like to donate money to Jon's family and also add a little tribute to Jon to their avatar area. You can give as little as $5 or as much as $50. 100% of the money raised will go to Jon's family. The only option right now is PayPal, but you do not have to be a member of PayPal to use the service. Just choose the option to pay without logging in when you get redirected to PayPal.

You can make your donation by going here and choosing an option under "DaveTheMinion Tribute:" http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/payments.php

We'll miss you Jon, you were a truly unique and valued member here and the place will never be the same. Rest in peace buddy.

The original announcement and condolences can be found here, I'm sure it would mean a lot to his wife and family if you could take a minute to drop in and say a kind word or two about Jon.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/660602-RIP-Meatwad-aka-Jon-Skinner?

Visitation & Services will be held on Monday, here are the details:

Funeral service for Jonathan Allen Skinner willl be held at lakeside funeral home 121 Claremore drive, Woodstock, GA 30188 visitation is @ 1:00 and the service will be @ 2:00.

Last edited:
Sent on this one as well. I have young kids as well, I can't imagine what his family is going through. Terrible news.

Back
Top Bottom