• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dalton Mall Kicked me out over my gun!

Concealed is concealed.[

^^^This^^^
If a maniac decides to kill a bunch of folk's inside that mall and see's you're carrying, you will be the first one he sneaks up behind and blow's your brains out before he start's any shooting. If you carry concealed he doesn't know and you might have a chance to stop him. Just saying.

My carry license don't say anything about "concealed"...so F that.[/QUOTto
It is their property, and they are not compelled to let you walk around displaying your weapon. Nor are you compelled to shop there. Your permit does not trump private property rights. You are free to purchase your own mall and walk around it carrying whatever you like.

www.2acheck.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_02_Bank_Robbers.jpg
Walked into papa johns today and told them what I thought of their sign and that they had lost my business. I may start sticking this up above their no guns allowed signs. The lady said they put it up cause people got shot the other day. Idiots!

Just carry concealed and I promise you, you will never ever have a problem! Geez I don't understand why people don't understand the idea of concealment.

I'm also pretty sure almost every mall I've ever been in has a no weapons sign posted at the main entrances. I carry every time time I go to a mall, I've never had a problem :confused: I also would feel like a huge douche if I openly carried, not calling the op one or anyone else who chooses to open carry, just myself :cool:

Back
Top Bottom