• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cz pcr

I am here to help you get off the CZ sauce that the woodman is pushing. The first step is to admit you have a problem. The second is to sell me your PCR. I am here to help my friend.

Lol! No body likes a quitter! I blame Wood for my CZ fascination!

I ordered a 2014 P07 from him that has a Omega and they are gonna work the trigger on it... can't wait to feel that bad boy !

That's gonna be a truly nice trigger! I've heard the Omegas are really good out of the box! But, a tuned one is gonna feel like buttuh!

That's gonna be a truly nice trigger! I've heard the Omegas are really good out of the box! But, a tuned one is gonna feel like buttuh!

We'll see, I think it's gonna work out good. I bought it for a EDC and then Stuart called with a deal on a Rami BD so I said send it on, but no work on it... it will probably be the EDC.

They're hard to part with for sure. A little more eye candy...
i61.tinypic.com_4v2qes.jpg

those Grips look great on that one. Drool

We'll see, I think it's gonna work out good. I bought it for a EDC and then Stuart called with a deal on a Rami BD so I said send it on, but no work on it... it will probably be the EDC.

Ugh...that's the Rami version I'd like to try out! Lol! Sorry for hijacking your thread Crippen lol! Everyone who's met me knows I talk to dang much!

No prob Backwoods. I don't take interwebing all that seriously. Hijack away.

on a side note my Rami P has been my EDC for a little while now and I love it. You got a poly rami woodman?

Last edited:
all of these cz's... i had to wipe off my keyboard from the drool. i say to myself. one day i will be able to trade out my gen 4 g19 for one of these beauties. problem is... EVERYONE HAS a g19 :/

Back
Top Bottom