• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cz pcr

Compact L? School me

Pretty much like the PCR in size. It has a P01 frame and a PCR slide and next to my Shadow it very ACCURATE !

Attachments

• dscn0290.jpg
    dscn0290.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 57
Duh, lol...I meant was there someone there specific? I keep hearing a few guys there that do really good work. Did you get the SRT trigger and the hammer job or just the trigger?

Ask for Stuart, and yes it came with the works... trigger, hammer and SRT !

Eight hunad n fiddy dollas!!! I like CZs cause I'm a broke brotha!

Right, but, look at what Wood just stated for my PCR. A SRT trigger plus tuning and comp. Hammer job is going to be $300+. Add that onto essentially, a $600 pistol and $800 and some change for a tuned CZ is pretty good lol....the parts on CZ's def. Aren't cheap!

Right, but, look at what Wood just stated for my PCR. A SRT trigger plus tuning and comp. Hammer job is going to be $300+. Add that onto essentially, a $600 pistol and $800 and some change for a tuned CZ is pretty good lol....the parts on CZ's def. Aren't cheap!

I am here to help you get off the CZ sauce that the woodman is pushing. The first step is to admit you have a problem. The second is to sell me your PCR. I am here to help my friend.

Yours was a night and day difference....that's what immediately wanted me to send it off...off course the $ is the issue lol!

I ordered a 2014 P07 from him that has a Omega and they are gonna work the trigger on it... can't wait to feel that bad boy !

Back
Top Bottom