• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CZ Bren 2 7.62x39

I agree, the build quality seems like a clear step down over the 805 even.
Still got my 805 Bren PS1. I even filled out SBR paperwork. Luckily paperwork and money was sent back due to my errors. I say luckily b'c Numrich bought all of CZ's parts for this gun... and there will NEVER be any more according to CZ. This gun came out in 2015 and was discontinued (including any parts or support from CZ) 3 years later!! Bren 2 support will go the way of the dodo in a few years as well (sounds like it already has) and CZ will be laughing to the bank.

Still love the 805 Bren but at this point it's a range toy. Bought parts to keep it running for years since Cz's (lack of) support is a nightmare. I think about launching it weekly tho.

Still got my 805 Bren PS1. I even filled out SBR paperwork. Luckily paperwork and money was sent back due to my errors. I say luckily b'c Numrich bought all of CZ's parts for this gun... and there will NEVER be any more according to CZ. This gun came out in 2015 and was discontinued (including any parts or support from CZ) 3 years later!! Bren 2 support will go the way of the dodo in a few years as well (sounds like it already has) and CZ will be laughing to the bank.

Still love the 805 Bren but at this point it's a range toy. Bought parts to keep it running for years since Cz's (lack of) support is a nightmare. I think about launching it weekly tho.
Used to have an S1 myself, and even the height of support from CZ was disappointing. I sold it to fund my first nonfunctional Bren 2 lol. I was soooooo sure that there was no way CZ could support a gun worse than the 805, I assumed they were dropping 805 support to focus on the Bren 2. Boy was I wrong. There was at least a small window to get 805 parts, the Bren 2 was simply dead on arrival. Somehow nobody seems to have a problem with this, I still see fanboys clambering over each other to ask when they’re releasing the .308 Bren 2 lol.

Back
Top Bottom