• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Custom ParaCord Sling Giveaway. PRIZE MAILING/MONEY UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners Announced! Everyone who won, please PM me what color sling you want and your mailing address! I will get them made and mailed by the weekend. I will be sending them all at once to my wife, and then she will priority mail them to each of you. It may take a couple weeks for arrival, but I promise you will get a quality sling. Thank you so much to everyone who donated, I appreciate it more than I could express or you could know. I had 27 donors for a total of $265. Thank you so much.

Winners Are: MOJOWEEN, ZESTY, TIMBGTM, LEATHERHEAD, SNEAKY PETE, CATHERDER, and JIMMYJ. I also thought I'd throw in an 8th one since I've got the cord, and apparently because my daughter wanted to keep drawing names...and that one goes to ME. (Not me as in jclem02, but the guy with the screen name "ME") LOL

Thank you for doing a great service in your friends name.

Got my sling in a couple days ago and finally got to take a good look at it yesterday. This thing is sweet. The cord is woven tight and the ability to adjust is an important feature missing in most para-cord slings. It's awesome!

Got my sling in a couple days ago and finally got to take a good look at it yesterday. This thing is sweet. The cord is woven tight and the ability to adjust is an important feature missing in most para-cord slings. It's awesome!

Same here. Got mine earlier in the week and tore into the box. Jon did a great job! My first paracord sling but man, is it nice! Thanks again, Jon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom